With one single day to move one, the world consumes 2.25 billon cups of caffeine.
What makes coffee so popular as a beverage? Is it just its addictive nature or is it the health benefits that are associated with the consumption of the jitter juice?
Whatever be the reason, coffee has won the hearts of millions of people from the beginning of the human civilization and the keeping in mind this love for Joe, coffee subscription has custom made an exotic blend of best quality coffee that caters to your taste. Not just that, it has made the coffee easily accessible by making it easy to order from any part of the country that you live in by simply logging in to https://stonetemplecoffees.com/. your taste and love for coffee can only grow if you have the chance to taste the best one, and the company is dedicated to catering to your taste buds with following varieties of coffees from the places it is best found in.
- Central and South Medium Roast Organic: Picked up from the sun-soaked coffee producing regions of south and Central America, the medium body of the coffee is what makes it the most popular among the coffee drinkers. A good portion of the profit also goes to the Coffee Leaf Rust Awareness Program.
- Mocha Java Medium Roast Organic: This unique flavored coffee is a perfect blend of Indonesian Sumatra and Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, with a cupping note of smoke, chocolate, black tea, red wine and many more
- Espresso Medium Roast Organic: Espresso is a fine blend of dark roasted Arabica and Robusta coffees. It is usually a finely ground coffee that has a high content of caffeine.
- Shrunken Head Medium Roast Organic: This uniquely blended Arabica coffee has been awarded the “The Cup of Excellence” as a winner in The Toronto Coffee and Tea Expo 2019. And we are sure it will win your heats too.
- Temple Goddess Dark Espresso Organic: A perfect combination and blend for best quality espressos and turmeric lattes. It undernote of this blend is baker’s chocolate, carbon, vanilla, apricot, and black tea.
- Dark Temple Dark Roast Organic: With an exotic blend of the coffee from Honduras and Peru that are miles apart from each other but are connected with the same thread of finest quality coffee export
- Peruvian Escape Medium Roast Organic: Made from the Urubamba and Chanchamayo varieties of coffee from the heartland of Peru which is known for its great taste and body.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Medium Roast Organic: From the motherland of coffee, this one is excellent for a cold brew and Spanish coffee. With cupping notes of Red Wine, Magnolia, Black Tea, Bakers Chocolate, and Walnut, this coffee will simply blow your mind.
- Colombian Supremo Medium Roast Organic: Columbia, a northwestern country of South America is known for its great quality coffee production apart from other things. It alone produces 12% of the total production of the world becoming the world’s largest producer of coffee