In addition to the face, another important part of the body to be treated is the foot. Unfortunately, most people often forget about foot care because they are not seen. As a result, the skin of the foot looks cracked, dry, and peeling. Want to have beautiful feet? Here is an easy way to take care of your foot skin health. Foot care is an important thing that must be done by all individuals to achieve optimal health.
Legs have important contributions in daily activities such as standing and walking. The lower body of the foot mainly has the task to support the weight of the whole body and become the most frequently used part. Here are seven tips for treating and maintaining foot health:
- Check and feel your feet regularly. Checking the foot will help in detecting if there is a change or irregularities in the legs such as foot color difference, thickness, temperature, and cracked feet. If there is an extreme change immediately consult a doctor.
- Wash your feet daily to make sure your feet stay clean. Do not forget to wash the parts between the fingers. Immediately dry feet after washing. The skin of the wet foot will make it so elastic that it easily becomes chapped.
- Cut your toenails regularly.
- Be careful, do not cut too short which can result in skin injuries. Especially for women, nail polish should only be used for a maximum of one week. Use nail polish cleanser to clean nail polish completely. The use of long-term nail polish can cause brittle nails and cause other foot problems.
- Choose shoes that fit your foot size. When buying new shoes, prioritize to choose comfortable shoes instead of just styles.
- As much as possible, avoid walking or running with barefoot despite being at home.
Walking barefoot can cause an incident that can disrupt the condition of the foot. Wear sandals even when inside the house.
- After long standing, walking, or running, a moment to lift the foot to the wall will be useful for the foot. This method will also launch blood circulation in the vein. Veining can help prevent blood clotting after long standing.
- Never neglect the pain of the feet or ankles.
Pain is generally associated with inflammation or other hidden causes. Immediately consult a doctor when there is pain in the legs.